Thursday, December 13, 2007

Boots ( Go F yourself)

What is the fucking deal with poorly run companies.  In the world of bad business the airline business has to be at the top. The one I work for right now has decided to provide us with proper footwear.  Steel toed boots to be exact.  Whoopee.  I've always wanted a pair of huge clunky boots to walk around in. Yeah I guess all the anvils and Olympic sized  weight lifting plates I load and unload every day will now be unable to crack the surface of my new and improved boot.  Don't get me wrong though I love safe toes as much as the next guy but it's the way you are getting these boots that bothers me.  I forgot to mention the brilliant scheme this company has whipped up.  Instead of having money for uniforms and safety equipment set aside for their employees they decided to give each person a 100 dollar certificate they can use to redeem the boots.  Okay you say,  that's nice of them.  But here is where they become a shitty company in my opinion.  If for some reason you leave (you hate your job,  poor pay, poor management)< which are all found here, you have to pay for the shoes.  Well thanks guys for sticking it to your under payed employees once again.  What a couple of dicks.  Yea !!!! Free boots.  Go fuck yourself.

No comments: